Kitchen cabinets and drawers can be difficult to keep neat and organized. If you’re tired of your messy cabinets and drawers, use these simple tips for keeping them more organized.
- Clean out your cabinets. Empty your kitchen cabinets and drawers completely, tossing out outdated or unused foods and consolidating anything that you have multiples of. You might also want to give the bottoms a good wipe-down.
- Put spices in jars. Instead of having dozens of spices in various sized jars, take the time to put all spices in matching glass jars that you can easily organize.
- Add a Lazy Susan. Add a rotating Lazy Susan to your kitchen cabinet to corral small food items and keep them easily within reach.
- Group similar items together. Store all of your baking supplies on one shelf, all of your dried foods on another, all of your plastic containers on another, and so on. This makes it much easier to locate items later on.
- Add drawer dividers. Your silverware drawer isn’t the only one that could use dividers. Invest in cheap plastic dividers to keep all of your drawers neatly separated.
24 Smart Organizing Ideas for Your Kitchen [Real Simple]
10 Steps to an Orderly Kitchen [HGTV]
6 Clever Kitchen Storage Ideas Anyone Can Use [Houzz]
10 Clever Ways to Keep Your Kitchen Organized [DIY Network]